Telegraph Hill Advisors (THA) is a boutique investment bank based in San Francisco that provides merger and acquisition, capital raising, and financial advisory services to emerging growth technology companies.
A Unique Approach to Building Value for Emerging Growth Technology Companies.
How we are different
We are focused on building long-term relationships with emerging growth technology companies, the entrepreneurs who found them, and the investors who support them. Through a collaborative approach that relies extensively on our deep domain knowledge and close relationships with C–level technology executives, we can effectively position our clients to achieve the maximum possible value from their ingenuity, skill and hard work. Telegraph Hill’s partners have an average of more than 20 years in the business and we have successfully executed scores of sell-side, buy-side, financial advisory and capital raising transactions across the technology ecosystem. Our clients get senior level attention, a tireless approach to execution, sharp attention to the smallest detail and a creative approach to structuring transactions that ensures a successful outcome.
- Sell-Side Mergers & Acquisitions
- Buy-Side Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity & Debt Placements
- Strategic Financing
- Restructuring & Recapitalizations
- Management Buyouts
- Valuation Analyses
- Fairness Opinions
- General Corporate Finance Advice
- Strategic Alternatives Review
- Business Development Relationships
- Strategic Partnering for Revenue Generation
Sector Specialization & Focus.
Telegraph Hill Advisors has a core focus on Mobile & Communications Technology, Internet & Digital Media, and Enterprise Software. Decades of focus on these core sectors has allowed THA’s partners to developed a wide range of strong relationships with key C-level executives, corporate decision makers and influencers within key Corporate Development and Business Units teams, as well as venture capital and private equity investors that focus on these sectors. THA’s partners have a long history of success in these sectors.
Mobile & Communications Technology
THA’s partners have a strong history of success in the Mobile & Communications Technology sector including the areas of:
- The entire mobile value chain from core network infrastructure and software to applications and devices
- B/OSS solutions including billing, operations, policy and other related areas
- Internet of Things (IoT) including both horizontal and vertically-specific solutions
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Location Based Services (LBS) value chain from infrastructure to applications and devices
- Messaging software and solutions
- Mobile content and applications from enabling software to applications
Digital Media & Internet
THA’s partners are very strong in the Digital Media & Internet sector, with years of experience and strong contacts including the areas of:
- Advertising and marketing technology and services, especially in mobile advertising
- Digital and mobile content and tech-enabled services
- Social networking
- e-Commerce software and services
- Marketing analytics and management solutions
- Payment and financial technology
- Digital video, gaming, and entertainment
Enterprise Software & Services
THA’s Enterprise Software and Services team has a proven track record supporting clients across all major segments of the market landscape, including:
- Mobile enterprise applications and platforms’
- Infrastructure and information management software & services
- Marketing management and CRM solutions
- Security, cyber security, and identity management
- Big data, business intelligence and analytics
- Virtualization and cloud software & services
- ERP, financial management, and supply chain software
Telegraph Hill Founding Partners
- Managing Director
Phillip has more than 25 years of experience in investment banking and has successfully executed a wide variety of capital raising and strategic transactions for both leading and emerging growth technology companies.
- Managing Director
With 20 years as a technology analyst, Scott has built numerous relationships with executives and key business leaders throughout the industry, namely in the mobile and Internet sectors, seeing many companies through the IPO process and M&A.
- Managing Director
Dinesh is a Managing Director and founding member of THA, boasting over 15 years of experience working with technology companies as a Wall Street equity analyst and as an investment banker.